Smores Coffee Milkshake Recipe
This Smore´s Coffee Milkshake by ShugarySweets goes perfectly with our His and Hers Lips & Mustache Set of Smoochies Wine Glasses! **LOVE** Just a few minutes and you can take your date night to chocolate marshmallow bliss! ;)
Prep time: 5 Minutes
FOR THE MILKSHAKE:
- 1/2 cup brewed coffee, chilled or cooled to room temp
- 1/2 cup marshmallow cream
- 4 cup vanilla ice cream
- 2 Tbsp chocolate syrup
FOR THE GARNISH:
- 1 Tbsp marshmallow cream
- 2 Tbsp crushed graham cracker
- 1/4 cup whipped cream
- 2 chocolate covered espresso beans
- Put 1 Tbsp of marshmallow cream on the lip of the rims.
- Drizzle the chocolate syrup onto the inside of the glasses, in up and down motions.
- Dip the rims into crushed graham cracker and set aside.
- In a blender, combine 1/2 cup coffee, 1/2 cup marshmallow cream and 4 cups ice cream. Blendy until smooth. Pour into your Smoochies glasses.
- Top milkshake with whipped cream and enjoy!